We invite You join the online discussion:
''Physiotherapists - important contributors to create and provide Health Prevention Programs''
4th of December from 10.00 - 12.00 A.M. Helsinki time
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VlP12wHoSRiejL_6sW9hyg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Baltic congress of Physiotherapy
''Health promotion and disability prevention in Physiotherapy'' from 3rd - 5th December, 2020.
The aim of the Panel:
- Highlighting PT role in the health promotion.
- Finding out the best way to cooperate with local governments and NHS
- Esther-Mary D’Arcy, Ireland, World Physiotherapy Europe region, Chairman
- Dalia Woznica, Poland, Physiotherapist,
- Prof. Monika Grygorowicz, Poland, Chair of the Physio-prevention team by the Polish Chamber of Physiotherapists
- Dr. Tomasz Jan Prycel, Poland,
- Katarzyna Glowacka-Rochebonne, Poland, Programme Manager for Poland in the DG for Regional and Urban Policy, European Commission.
- Jan De Maeseneer, Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Ghent University, Belgium. Chair Expert Panel on Effective Ways of Investing in Health (EXPH), advising EC.
- Physiotherapists as important contributors to create and provide Health Prevention Programs (HPP).
- How to implement Health Prevention Programs at the National level?
- EU priorities and opportunities for PT health promotion and prevention programs - which direction should we think, look and follow?